Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trim, trim, trim

We all go on the deck and we start the 1/2 inch trimming on the men first. It is really an easy transition for them, just shorter than usual.

The kids complain and say that they don't like their short hair but I really reassure them that they look absolutely cute and they also avoid potential social isolation because all the kids in school know they had lice and they have to send a strong signal that they are clean.

Now it is my turn, I sit like a good girl waiting for something new to happen. Alain starts with the cutting some length before the actually trimming. I know it is going to be acceptable, my head is round, my ears are small...still it would be a little traumatizing, I just can measure the level of trauma!

The work is done, I look into a mirror and I am gigglish, this is kind of crazy but also fun. I have definitely a new look.

I have not improve my look but I have proved my boldness!

We take family pictures to document the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment