Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Man with boobs

The children are a little disturb by my new look but we turn it into a family joke. I hear some "you look ugly" and "you look like a man with boobs"... I laugh!
I take it as an opportunity to teach one thing or two about appearance and the judgment of others.
I don't find anymore that interesting the opinion of others especially about my hairstyle.
If the voice it, it is a moment of self-derision that I am totally for sharing. If they talk behind my back I am sad for them that they have so little to talk about.
I tell the kids that sometimes you have to do what it is best for you and not best for public opinion, having lices multiplying on your head is not really ideal.
The matter seems clear, we are not wearing hats, caps or hoods to cover our head, we show it!

No comments:

Post a Comment