Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Facing the faces

Step two of the operation, next day it is curriculum meeting in my children classes. Alain attends one while I attend the other. This is going to be interesting.
Already, on the four blocks from home to school we get some interesting/puzzled looks.
Then, I am among the last parent to enter in the class, believe it or not I heard the sound of jaws dropping, I don't really look round the room but just laugh and explain to the mom seated next to me the reason of the cut.
I get some remark, some compliments and some "just look". The "just look" can be interpreted in many ways but really whatever it is I don't really care.
I just make sure that the teachers pay a couple of compliments to my kids about the new hair-do so that they don't make a bigger deal than what it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment