If you live around little people that attend school you can go through lots of problems, and sometimes joys, but you never take into account that actually one day little animals can crawl in your head. Yes, I am talking about an ancient taboo that when I was young only dirty people got: LICE!
Well, apparently few days ago they were having parties and offsprings on my hair. Here am I all these years thinking my hygiene was irreproachable!
Since then everybody explains me that it has nothing to do with hygiene and you can take care of it so most of the parents suddenly become primates by checking their kids hair everyday.
Sorry, I am not going to do it, I don't have the patience, I doubt my ability as lice-lady and it make me itch just the idea that I might miss one or two eggs.
Here I am, in the school's office, considering my options with one infested kid, the other with no noticeable animals and I with my mid-length hair clearly populated by the unwanted guests. I have a bold idea: we all shave so we get rid of the problem at once.
My kids look at me with teary eyes. I say: "Come on already it is going to be fun we will all do it including Papa`". I consult the lice-lady to make sure that it is a radical solution, she is enthusiastic about the idea and probably wished that with all her clients would take that option.
However, she does not consider that her business would diminish. Being aslso Jew-Orthodox the hair shaved is taken to all another sacred level, so basically she know what she is talking about.
The principal wants to convince me that I don't have to go so radical, but sorry I really want to...so don't try to spoil this opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment