Well today, I forgot about my hair or lack of it. My neighbor gave me a sign of approval and for a second I didn't know to what she was referring to. Oh Yeah the hair! Thanks neighbor, you are a nice lady and I don't doubt your sincerity.
We were commenting with Stefania that if you are in search of attention by your entourage all you need is a dramatic haircut. You might do nice things: help your kids school, let a pregnant woman cut the line, give 10$ to a homeless but all this so forgetful comparing to having the guts to cut your hair! It is kind of futile...
A drastic hair shave symbolized submission, rebellion, confusion, freedom, anti-femininity and somehow when your only reason is lice it takes away the magic, the tale is not as interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment